1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. These changes will apply from that point onwards.
2. We will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm your order details.
3 Knot Just Jigs can only deliver to mainland UK and all goods must be signed for by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
4. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Delivery section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
5. All items are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods, should you request this. Alternatively, we can inform you once the item is available again and continue with the transaction at that point.
7. We try to ensure that the prices quoted are correct and that all products are accurately described on this website
9. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment section. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order secure.
11. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a statutory right to cancel your order and receive a full refund. This applies to any item or service you order, apart from:
* Items personalised for you
Our contact details for this purpose are as follows: To notify us by email Click Here or telephone 0115 9566119 or 0115 9639510